GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All images are for illustrative purposes only and may not represent the final product as shown and should be used as a guide only. Images include examples of upgrade items (available for additional costs), and other items not supplied by Beachwood Homes (e.g. furniture, landscaping), floor plans and inclusion options that are no longer available. Please speak with our Sales Consultants for actual master plan drawings for available façade options and inclusions. All information shown on beachwood-homes.com.au is owned by
Beachwood Homes Pty. Ltd. and is subject to the Copyright Act 1968. The materials used on beachwood-homes.com.au should not be reproduced wholly or in part without the express written permission of Beachwood Homes. While every effort is made to provide accurate information, Beachwood Homes does not warrant that beachwood-homes.com.au is free from errors or omissions, and does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or cost associated.
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term Beachwood Homes or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1/33 Colemans Road Carrum Downs. Our company registration number is 075 832 530. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice;
These third parties include, but are not limited to:
- Beachwood Homes contractors and service providers who assist in the operation of its business or who provide a customer service for example, a company which helps maintain Beachwood Homes computer systems or sends out Beachwood Homes mail;
- Third party lenders and insurers;
- The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and to other government agencies as agreed to or required by law;
- Anyone authorised by a provider of personal information;
- Relevant parties in situations when Beachwood Homes is required by law to provide the information.
Beachwood Homes does not sell personal information to other entities:
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website;
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence;
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s);
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
All floor plans, facade images and photographs have been used for illustrative purposes only, and may not represent the final product as shown. All furniture and any inclusions shown may not be included in our standard range, and may be for display purposes only. Please speak with your Sales Consultant for further information, or visit our website beachwood-homes.com.au All information shown in this brochure is owned by Beachwood Homes, and is subject to copyright laws under the Copyright Act 1968. No information or images from this brochure may be reproduced without the prior written approval from the owner. While every effort is made to provide accurate information, Beachwood Homes does not warrant that this brochure is free from errors or omissions, and does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or cost associated as a result of this information.
HOUSE & LAND TERMS & CONDITIONS
All Fixed Price Home and Land packages are subject to Developer and Council approval and are based on Beachwood Homes standard floor plan with preferred siting (without alterations). Package Price does not include stamp duty, government, legal or bank charges. Community Infrastructure Levy and Asset Protection Permit are not included in pricing and is to be arranged by the client directly with the Developer / Municipality (if applicable). Any alterations may incur additional charges. Confirm land price and availability prior to purchase. Beachwood reserves the right to withdraw or amend pricing, inclusions and promotion at any time without notice.
SPECIAL Offers Terms & Conditions
'Fisher & Paykel’ Home Starter Pack: Over $8,000.00 Total Retail Value including,
- Provide 1No. Fisher & Paykel 614 litre French Door Refrigerator with Ice & Water feature (RF610ADXU5) to Kitchen. Includes additional capped water point to Fridge space at 1950mm high.
- Provide 1No. Fisher & Paykel 7.5kg Front Loader Washing Machine (WH7560P2) to Laundry. Includes installation and setup of the washing machine.
- Provide 1No. Fisher & Paykel 8kg Front Loader Condenser Dryer (DE8060P2) to Laundry. Includes installation and setup of the dryer.
- Provide 1No. Fisher & Paykel 600mm Built-in Microwave Oven with Trim Kit (OM25BLSX1 ) to Kitchen. Includes under-bench microwave provision including 1No. soft close Metabox pot drawer and 1No. single powerpoint in lieu of standard base cupboard.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer can be used with any other eligible Beachwood promotions/offers.
- This promotional offer is only available on Rise, Evolve and Ascend Collections standard designs. This promotional offer is not available on any Custom designs;
- Free promotional offer is only available as part of our Tender process and cannot be added thereafter as a Tender Variation, Contract Variation or Building Variation;
- The Free promotional offer is available only on new deposits received and signed tenders from 05/02/2020 onwards;
- Free promotional offer items can be deleted but NIL credit will be applicable;
- Free promotional offer items cannot be substituted by clients at any time;
- Free promotional offer items are subject to change depending on availability of some items and can be substituted by builder at any time;
- This promotional offer cannot be redeemable for cash or credit at any time;
- If clients choose to have appliances delivered and left uninstalled, NIL credit will be applicable.
- No allowance for washing machine or dryer to be wall mounted. Appliances to be installed at floor level only. Dryer may be stacked on washing machine if insufficient space for side by side installation.
- No allowance for additional cabinetry/benchtop to Laundry above washing machine and dryer. Washing machine/dryer space to remain open above.
- Appliance locations to be nominated by Beachwood Homes. Any modifications to standard designs to suit client’s appliance location needs will result in additional charges.
- Photography and illustrations on advertising material should be used as a guide only and may depict other upgrade items;
- This offer is for a limited time only & Beachwood Homes reserves the right to withdraw or vary this promotion at any time without notice;
- Copyright 2020 - Beachwood Homes LIC CDB-U 51671.
25 YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE TERMS & CONDITIONS
This guarantee is given in addition to any guarantee, statutory insurance or homebuilders liability scheme in force in Australia and is subject to the terms below. The 25 Year Structural Guarantee is specific to the owners named in the building contract and is not transferable to subsequent owners of the home. This 25 Year Structural Guarantee applies to all new home building contracts signed after 1 January 2019. Where we refer in this document to “We”, “Our” or “Us”; this refers to Beachwood Homes Pty Ltd. Where we refer in this document to “You”, “Your”; this refers to the owners named in the building contract.
Beachwood Homes responsibility, we will rectify at our cost the structural failure of any of the following:
- Foundation systems, concrete and or strip footing pursuant to the Building Code of Australia and all relevant Australian Standards including AS 2870, Appendix B
- Structural failure is defined as ‘Damage Category 3’ or higher (AS 2870) for a structural failure to exist
- Structural timbers and steel in wall or roof framing where structural failure is defined pursuant to the Building Code of Australia and all relevant Australian Standards including AS 1684
- Load bearing brickwork where structural failure is defined pursuant to the Building Code of Australia and all relevant Australian Standards including AS 4773.
- Detailed information about Australian Standards (AS) can be found by visiting the Standards Web Shop at saiglobal.com.au. (infostore.saiglobal.com/store/ and search for the relevant Standards)
You are required to maintain your own home in accordance with the documents provided to you as part of your building contract documentation, further documentation provided in your settlement ‘Handover Pack’ and the documents set out in the table below and any revisions of those documents that may be issued from time to time. If you do not do so, this will void your 25 Year Structural Guarantee.
- CSIRO guide - Foundation Maintenance and Footing Performance: A Homeowner’s Guide
- New Home Guide - Guide to Planning Landscaping and Maintenance of Foundations document (provided to you at settlement of your new home)
These documents are also available from your appointed Customer Support Co-ordinator.
This guarantee does not apply in the following circumstances:
- Any loss arising from non-compliance with your responsibilities outlined above;
- Site conditions that are experienced post settlement that are outside of our control;
- Damage caused by storms, fire, flooding, drought or earthquake;
- Damage caused by trees growing near the footing of your home;
- Fair wear and tear;
- Misuse or neglect;
- Minor cracking (as defined in AS2870 Appendix B)
- Failure to follow the site maintenance guidelines provided by us including but not limited to establishing appropriate landscaping and drainage and maintaining the termite prevention treatment program for your home;
- Any renovations, additions or other structural changes (including significant landscaping and pools) undertaken to the home after completion under the building contract;
- For the avoidance of doubt this structural guarantee does not cover items of a non-structural nature such as any marks or scratches to bench tops, vanities etc.
Who is providing the Guarantee?
Beachwood Homes Pty.Ltd
ACN 075 832 530
Head Office Address: 1/33 Colemans Road, Carrum Downs VIC. 3201
Mail Address: PO Box 8528 Carrum Downs, VIC 3201
Phone: (03) 9770 8806
Who is eligible to make a claim under the Lifetime Structural Guarantee?
The owners named in the contract for the building of any home constructed by us where the claim is made within the 25 Years of the owners named in the building contract. Where the owner named in the building contract is a company, the guarantee period is 25 years from the issue of the certificate of occupancy. The 25 Year Structural Guarantee is not transferable or assignable. A copy of the 25 Year Structural Guarantee is bound into your Building Contract for easy reference.
How to make a claim?
To make a claim under this guarantee, you are required to outline your request in writing and send it to us via post or email at the address on this document. Upon receipt of your claim:
- We will review your request and inspect your property to determine whether there is a structural failure that meets the requirements of this guarantee;
- We will respond in writing to you and outline the outcome of the assessment;
- Where the structural failure meets the requirements of this guarantee, we will commence rectification works within a reasonable period of time at our cost.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Where we are responsible and capable of repair, we will repair the goods. Where it is not capable of repair, we will replace the goods to the extent necessary to rectify the structural failure.
With regard to this guarantee ‘goods’ refers to the structural elements of a home as referred to under the heading ‘Beachwood Homes responsibility’. Where it is determined by us that there is no structural failure or that the structural failure does not meet the requirements of this guarantee (e.g. it has been caused by one or more of the items listed in the exclusion section of this document), then all rectification costs will be borne by you.